Ubi Franklin and Lilian share a kiss on their wedding









After declaring his intentions to one day become governor of his state, Cross River, Triple MG boss Ubi Franklin opens up on what attracted him to his wife, Lilian Esoro.
Ubi Franklin and Lilian share a kiss on their wedding
In an interview with Encomium Magazine, Ubi Franklin said the most important thing about marriage is how to deal with the home life.  Ubi tied the knot with his sweetheart and actress Lilian Esoro on Sunday, November 1, in Lagos.
Read interview below:
READ ALSO: Ubi Franklin Declares Intention To Run For Governor
Congratulations on your marriage, how does it feel being married?
It just keeps you a little bit in check, you have to check with your spouse before you make any move you want to. It’s the same thing, just that I’m more cautious.
What changes have you had to make since you got married?
That’s private, can’t tell you that.

What was the wedding day like for you?
I thought it was going to be something different, but the day came and passed. The important thing is how I deal with the marriage in the house, that’s what matters.
What kind of man would you be in your marriage?
I don’t want to be someone else, I’m just going to be myself. I’ll try to make sure I have the best and the most amazing marriage ever in the world.
READ ALSO: Lilian Esoro Hit Millions With New Endorsement Deal

As a celebrity, there’ll be media spotlight every now and then, how will you shield your family from all that?
If I decide to shut anything out, I will. I let you see what I want you to. It’s up to me.
What was the attraction to your wife, Lilian?
You are not married yet, right? When you meet the girl you are going to marry, you’ll know.

NIGERIA'S NO.1 SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTER For Good Website Traffic,Hype, Music,videos,Events, Brands,Trends and Media Marketing. Call For Promotion:07088674355
Labels:photos

Post a Comment

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Contact Us @MukicBox. Powered by Blogger.